Monday, July 27, 2009

My resident permit extended

When I came to Finland my student visa was for a year, from 5 August, 2008 to 5 August, 2009. So it was time for me to apply for an extension since I have to stay here for couple of years more. I applied last month and today i just got the extended student resident permit for one more year. Now my staying here in Finland is valid until 5 August, 2010.

Here is my extended Finnish resident permit :)

Finnish extended visa

Programming solution

No comments:

Post a Comment