Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lost my wedding ring :(

Yesterday evening turned to be a very sad one because I lost my wedding ring. Yes, you read it right. I really lost it :(

It was a perfect evening - the sun was shining, temperature was 25 degree Celsius and gentle breeze was blowing all over. I came back from work, had coffee with Sharmin and then wanted to go out. We agreed to go to Kirkkonummi lake to have a swim. As we decided we jumped into our car and headed to Kirkkonummi.

As we reached there we set our picnic mattress on the grass and I was the one who went to water first. Sharmin was looking after Ninad at that time. I was swimming for a while. Suddenly I felt something went off from my finger. I took my left hand out of water and yes, my ring finger has a whitish ring mark on it but no ring is there.

I stood there still and look for the ring with my feet first for few minutes. Then I tried with my hands for few times; every time as long as I can keep my breath under the water. But I couldn't find it :( After trying for so many times I came out of water and told Sharmin about it. She is better swimmer than I am. So she went to the water while I showed her the place. She also tried many times but no luck for her either. She came out of water too without any success :(

I could not believe it. I just lost something extremely valuable to me. Something which you cannot value by money. That was a precious symbol to me. Since I got married I never took it off for a single day. It was always with me. Since I have lost 3-4 kilos of weight it felt a bit loose on my finger but that doesn't mean it has to get off while I am in water :( That is not fair :((



Programming Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment