Thursday, August 8, 2019

Ninad started his pre-school today



Today is Ninad's first day at pre-school. He has been excited about it for few weeks. He was having summer break from daycare for 12 days and finally he started new season by entering pre-school today.

In Finnish early education system every child has to spend 1 year in pre-school before they start their schooling. As far as I know the idea of pre-school is to prepare children for school. When they go to school they become more independent while it comes to taking their lunch, organizing their own stuffs etc. Also, I heard they will start some sort of formal education in pre-school just to get the flavor of school. They will spend some time everyday to start learning alphabets, numbers and so on.

It feels that time has passed really fast. I still remember holding him in the hospital and feeding him milk with a bottle. He was so tiny that he felt like a small cushion in my hands. It feels it was not long ago, but, in reality it was almost 6 years back. That tiny little cushion, my son, is starting his pre-school today. I wish him all the best and I really hope I can get along with him the best way possible.


Programming Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment