Monday, May 5, 2008

My blog's page rank decreased :(

Yesterday I have posted a new post after 10 days' interval. I haven't noticed that my blog's page rank is decreased by 1 in this 10 days. I am not that much aware of the reason for what page rank is increased or decreased. Still I was happy when I saw my page rank increased and fixed at 4. Its been more than a month that my blog's page rank was 4. I just noticed that its now decreased by 1 and fixed at 3 again.


I don't know why this is happened. Is it because I didn't write anything in my blog for 10 days or for some other reason? I am not sure. I don't know how google gives this page rank. Anyway... I am hoping I can see my blog's page rank 4 again soon :)




Programming solution

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

google page ranking is a jotil jinish. Page halai created it.Arshad vai had a plan to develop a search engine as rnd. at that time i studied the algorithm. but later work pressure dhulissat that work.now you have to use google to find the google search algorithm (of course the basic one).

RandomThoughts said...

eamon amar to page rank ekhon o zero :D

Post a Comment