Saturday, December 6, 2008

Snow pictures

Here goes few pictures of snow in Tampere. I shot those one of the days while coming home from work in early morning. Most of the pictures were taken while I was in the bus. So those are not of very good quality.




Near the city center, Just after getting in the bus.




Another one from the bus




In the bus, it was almost empty




Another bus going to the city center




This is the road that I use everyday to go to university




Me having warm cloths on. Its not so easy to shoot your own picture when your camera is big in size.




The building where I live right now




Cars covered with snow. Its not so nice for the car owner clean the snow in the morning




The road started from the building I live




Someone wanted to leave some footprints in the white snow




This is just in front of my building(well, not my building; I just live there). There you can bake your "makkara" (sausage) and eat with "olut" (beer)




That is my foot, totally drowned in the snow




This is the entrance of my home here in Tampere.




Programming solution

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,
how r u eamon?
eid mubarak.
amader eid kalke, tomader kobe?
tomar picture ta sundor hoise. biplobider moto lagtase.
valo theko.

Post a Comment