Sunday, December 19, 2010

Changes in lifestyle

Within last few months there are several changes in my lifestyle. May be some are good, some, I am not sure. The first change is I started playing badminton regularly with much effort and concentration after a long time. I think since I left my graduate school in 2006, I never played badminton this seriously. I know this is good even though I got two of my vertebra locked after one tough match. I went to the physiotherapist in my office. She tried to unlock it but couldn't. She said it should be unlocked automatically while in rest. I don't know yet if it is still locked but I don't feel the pain anymore.

Another change in my lifestyle is I started eating outside a lot. In restaurant, pizza shop, Chinese food shop and so on. I seldom cook these days. I amazingly noticed that for last one month I cooked only 4-5 times which is quite unlikely for me. I used to cook a lot before. I don't know if this is good or bad but it costs me a hell lot of money to eat outside very often.

The biggest change in my lifestyle is I started spend money for myself. Usually I don't bother about money that much but when I am spending it for myself I used to think a lot and try not to spend it. But these days I buy myself different things, I do shopping which I didn't use to do before, I buy things for my own use only. I am not sure if this is good or bad but I can feel this biggest change most intensively. In life, changes are continuous. I just hope these are for betterment.


Programming Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment