Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lost the badminton match today :(

Today was my first match in my new group. I couldn't make it a win. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the game. Actually the guy is clearly better than me. As he said, he has not been playing for last few years but before that, while he was regular, he used to play in group 1, which means he is a real good badminton player.

It's a best of 3 set match. I lost the first 2 as 21-12, 21-17. After the two matches he told me that I have good control but I must add some spice to my play, I should be more aggressive. Later we played 2 more games and I experimented his suggestion by being attacking with smashes. And you know what? I won these two games as 21-17, 21-14. Well he is a big guy, weighs 106 kilos, he might be very tired after the first 2 matches but still I found that following his suggestion helped. I will remember it in my upcoming matches. I just wish he would have given me this suggestion at the beginning :P



Programming Solution

10 comments:

Farhana said...

Well done Eamon.......

shasnayen said...

bapar na eamon.
hope that that advice will help u more than a win...

geteamon said...

@Farhana: How can it be "well done" when I lost the match? :-S
@Tasnim: Hope so :)

Farhana said...

Because you could do well if you practise it regularly. As you said that later you have won 21-17, 21-14 in last 2 matches, so well done..........

Firdous Saleheen said...

mia kiser match seidai koila na! tobu point deikha andaj korlam TT :P. Saleheen

geteamon said...

@Salehin: Ashole ager post er continuation eita, tai ar ki match sheita bola hoy nai :P Tomar guess vul :D anyway, now I just changed the title a bit :)

Shishire Ahmed said...

bapar na bos....chalaiya jaan......nice to c ur post very early in the morning......good luck for future game ..... nd be prepared for our bd game as well......

shishire

geteamon said...

@Shishire: Next game er jonno preparation na nileo BD game er jonno fully prepared boss :D ;)

shahan said...

dheki shorge geleo dhan vange ... badminton kheilai jaiteso :P

geteamon said...

Hahaha :D hmmm, majhkhane onek din gap pore gesilo. Helsinki te ashar pore abar shuru korlam. Office er badminton club e join korsi. Khela shuru korar por theke valoi lagtese ashole :)

Post a Comment