Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Euro Trip 2011

Today I have bought the Interrail global pass for 10 travel days. These travel days can be any 10 days within the period of 22 days. Yes I have decided to explore some of the places in Europe and wanted to do it by train since this is the last year I can get the youth discount. We are three persons going together - me, Gagan and Shanila. Our trip will start on 16 July.

Last couple of weeks we have been spending hours almost every day to plan about it. We came up the itinerary and then reserved the flight ticket to Budapest to get out of Finland. FYI, Interrail ticket is not valid within the country of residence. Our train journey will start from Budapest. I also bought the return flight from Bremen to Tampere. Finally I bought the Interrail pass this morning and reserved the possible train seats for our journeys. Now it's finalized, we are really going for this trip :D Jibber jabber aside, I want to share my trip itinerary with a lovely animation. Thanks to tripline for providing this service, and Gagan for introducing me with this :)

(Play in full screen to watch it better)






Programming Solution

1 comment:

Maroof said...

Prague, Zurich ... josss

Post a Comment