Sunday, October 28, 2007

I have resigned my current job

Few days back I told in one of my posts that I have signed my new job contract on 30 September. I have to join that office on 1st November. So I had to inform in my present office.

On 18 of October I informed my Project manager first then the one who is in charge of the office right now. It was a shock for them because I made it a bit sudden thing for them. I did nt tell them earlier or did nt show any kinda sign of leaving the office.

They asked me if I had finalized it by that time. I said yes. So they requested me to extend the time a bit for I have many things (they were saying so specially the in charge) to hand over to other person and set few persons dedicated for particular task but as it was not possible to extend the time for me I said sorry as well as I assured them that i will hand over all my responsibilities properly. They said ok and did nt allow me to take leave in the rest of the days. I wanted to take leve for 3-4 days at the end of October and join the new office after taking a rest of few days but it did nt happen in that way :( Tomorrow is 29 October and I still have to go to office and the following days of this month as well :( :( :( May be its my fault... may be I should inform them a bit earlier but I did nt :( :( :(




Programming solution

1 comment:

Mahmudul Hasan said...

Hey, congrats on your new job. Throw a party.

Post a Comment