Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Iftar party in the office

Last monday there was an iftar party in our office. It was arranged by the office management. I had my cam with me but I couldn't take many pictures during iftar because high official personnels were present in the iftar party :( At least I could take the pictures of the iftar plate :D


Two plates were on my desk

Two plates were on my desk. I wanted to take both :D but I couldn't :(




Programming solution




Though I couldn't take many pictures during iftar I took some in the morning with my colleagues, team mates actually. Meet my team mates here :)



Polin vi, the very jolly person with smiling face

Polin vi, the very jolly person with smiling face



Our team leader and project manager, Shahadat vi

Our team leader and project manager, Shahadat vi, rarely found without work, a very hard working and dedicated person.



Me with Sadia apu, the very helpful girl

Me with Sadia apu, the very helpful girl. She is always disgusted with me for I bug her always for various purposes :D



Polin vi and Sadia apu. Look at the smile on Polin vi's face

Polin vi and Sadia apu. Look at the smile on Polin vi's face :)



Me in front of my desk

Me in front of my desk.



Our full team. The team leader is sitting at the front. The 3 other team mates are behind him

Our full team. The team leader is sitting at the front. The 3 other team mates are behind him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment