Thursday, December 20, 2007

Buy a bull for Eidul Azha

I went to animal market this morning to buy a bull. From my childhood I liked to go to animal market before Eidul Azha. Even if I am very busy I still try to manage to go to buy our own bull. So this year also I managed to go there and accompnay our other partners to buy the bull. The bull is supposed to be sacrificed tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is Eidul Azha here in Bangladesh.


It took more than 3 hours to buy the bull. After that I brought the bull to our home along with two other guys (Shajib(my former student) and Babu). So I had to walk a long way with the bull. I walked almost an hour and came home. The walk made me so tired and gave a terrible headache.



Here is our bull. It costs 42,000 taka(before tax) !!!

Here is our bull. It costs 42,000 taka(before tax) !!!



Shahid the farmer is with the bull

Shahid the farmer is with the bull :D Babu is standing behind.




Programming solution

No comments:

Post a Comment