Sunday, September 5, 2010

New home

On 31 August I moved in my new home, in Kirkkonummi. It was quite a hectic job to shift all my stuffs. I had to go back and forth by train from Espoo but it feels good when I came here. It's one of my firsts, my own apartment. I don't have to comply with anybody else. Even though it is small I liked it so much. Let's have a look at my new home :)





The main entrance




The whole block





My apartment from the back door





The view from the back door, looks like a forest :P





Another view from back door





Inside my room, my bed and shelf





Corridor, separated by closet





The big window





Kitchen





Another view of the kitchen





My first iftar in my new home, lots of food :D



Programming Solution

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

home sweet home.. cute and lovely it is :D

Post a Comment