Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another birthday passed

Today was my birthday. Just passed another year of my life. It's kinda special day for me, not only for my birthday but for some other reason also. Well, the day did not go so nice. I had lots of problems in my work. Nothing was working properly for me. I had to struggle a lot with my working environment which is so annoying. But the good part of the day is, one of my colleagues, Aila, gave me a center table today and it's quite nice. Moreover, while coming back from work I decided to go to shop and buy my own gift. Actually I bought not just one, but two board games for me. One of those are for multiple purposes, you will get six different games inside that. At least I got some gifts :)






The table and my own gifts :)



Programming Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment