Monday, May 30, 2011

Tampere trip

I visited Tampere last last weekend. I guess it is after couple of months. It was Rajit vi's and Mou vabi's daughter, Suha's first birthday anniversary. They invited me to attend the celebration. I went on Friday afternoon. The celebration was on Sunday. So on Friday and Saturday I met my old friends and spent time with them. On Sunday morning I went to the amusement park Sarkanniemi with three of my friends, Tareq vi, Saad and Rubel. It was a nice bright day. We didn't go for any ride; just did roam around inside the arena and watched the dolphin show. Let's look at some pictures of that day :)





Just after the entrance





A ride on water





My company, from left to right, Saad, Tareq vi, Rubel.





Now I am there :)





This ride looks nice.





Amazing tap :P





Inside the dolphin hall





The show just begun





Wow... what a jump





On top of the tower





View from the tower





Another side from tower





Yet another side





Lake view from tower





Another lake view, I could hardly believe it's a lake :-S





Yet another view





Now we are just beside the lake :)





Lovely sweet breeze over the lake



Programming Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment