Sunday, September 30, 2007

A memorable birthday

Last sunday was my 25th birthday and it will be a memorable birthday for me always :)


The speciality of this birthday started with getting nice gifts. I got so many gifts on this birthday that I never got before. I got those before my birthday comes yet those were birthday gifts. Those gifts made me feel that I am someone special. That's a wonderful feeling. The day became more special when I got a job offer from a new company named Bording Vista and was told to sign the contract. You know which day they mentioned?? My birthday :P I was asked to sign the contract on the day which is my birthday actually. Wow... it was amazing. A new job on birthday. I became excited, I was waiting for the day to come and finally I signed the new job contract on that day. It was a great great feeling.


After the evening I was with my friends. We dined out and had good time together. While coming home at night I was quite happy. I think it's a perfect birthday to be reminisced for the rest of my life :)




Programming solution

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTH DAY EAMON.
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTH DAY.

GOOD LUCK..>

By the way can you memorize me?...:)

geteamon said...

To see my birthday pictures U can go to Ur esnips account ;)

geteamon said...

Thank you Mizan vi :)

Of course I remember you. How can I forget you guys when we enjoyed Romel's stuff together hahaha :D ;)

By the way do you remember Romel :-?

Gagan said...

To see my birthday pictures U can go to Ur esnips account ;) ???

What the....

Hey, where are the pics??
I want pics..pics..pics..

Post a Comment