Saturday, January 5, 2008

I have bought jeans :P

Last night finally I have bought jeans :P Does it sound funny?? May be but the thing is that I was planning to buy jeans for last 1 year and I was not able for so long time. Sometimes I even went to shopping mall just to buy jeans but at the end I couldn't. I don't know why most of the time it was a failure when I went to buy jeans for me :-S


This time it was a success :D I went to the the shopping mall with my immediate elder brother and bought not only one but 2 pairs of jeans. It took only an hour to buy those two jeans.


I heard some people telling me that I barely wear jeans. I think from now on people will see me in jeans more than before :)




Programming solution

1 comment:

Gagan said...

I wonder if they are deep dark blue jeans !!

Post a Comment