Thursday, November 25, 2010

Badminton tournament in weekend

On coming Sunday our office is arranging badminton single championship. I subscribed as a contestant there even though I know I won't do well here. I saw some guys really play well. As I told earlier I have joined badminton club in our office. I played only 2 matches. Those are the two days when I played badminton this year. Today was my second match. I won this one also but I can feel that I am not in good shape; lack of stamina, lack of accuracy. If the opponent is a good one I wouldn't be able to win at all. Luckily I haven't faced anybody good yet.

Now I am thinking should I really participate in the championship. I can feel that I am not in good shape. Moreover I am having problem to sleep at night. I didn't have sound sleep for many nights now which makes me weak and error prone while playing. It would be better if I could practice a bit more before the championship. May be I will participate if I can sleep well in coming 3 nights :)



Programming Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment