Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak to everybody!!! This is the 6th eid I am having since I left home. I didn't want to spend my eid alone in this year but the situation didn't change. Fortunately I am in Oulu now in Gagan's house. So I am not spending this eid alone. In fact, since I came to Finland this is the first time I am passing this day with such close friends.


Me and Gagan got ready in the early morning for eid prayer. We didn't know the exact location and unfortunately we couldn't find the place :P So we returned home without participating in eid prayer. We took breakfast and after that we were having tea and gossiping. Shanila didn't go to school just because she didn't want to miss our gossip :P

Here are pictures with our traditional dress Panjabi :)




First picture after coming home





Now Gagan, nice panjabi, though weird hairstyle :P





Now together :)





In the balcony, snow all around :)


Programming Solution

1 comment:

shasnayen said...

Eid Mubarak both of u.
Nice picture.

Post a Comment