Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Signaling in core network - MSS

I participated in a training course named signaling in core network - Mobile Soft-switch Solution. The duration of the course was 3 long days. It started on Monday and finished today. Everyday it used to start at 9 o'clock in the morning and continued until 4 PM. It was quite extensive course, lots of information for 3 days. Moreover, I didn't have enough knowledge of basic mobile network signaling which made it even more difficult for me. But now I got some information about signaling. To me, the best part of the training was nice breakfast in the morning and snacks in the afternoon :D The fresh breakfast sandwich and afternoon pulla (sweet Finnish bun) were really delicious :)



Programming Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment