Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another gathering of CIT people

Last saturday we, CIT guys, had another gathering. This time the get together was arranged by the people who are in software industry and some other sectors but not in telecommunication or education. I am one from software industry. So I became one of the sponsors here.


The venue was again a restaurant as people are not interested in any kinda gathering without food. It was Xenial in Dhanmondi. We met around 6 pm in Mukto Mancho of Dhanmondi and went to the restaurant around 8 pm.


The food of our menu was really good except one item and that is sizzling beef. I did nt like that item here though it's one of my favorite items while taking dinner in restaurant. I strongly recomended not to take that item if anyone of you go to Xenial.


This time I could nt manage to take many pictures as I was a bit busy to look after the arrangement :P yet I am giving here two pictures just to get the view :)



Boys are gossiping(actually waiting for the food

Boys are gossiping(actually waiting for the food :P)



The restaurant from outside. This look was very impressive to me but I was a bit didappointed to see the inside of the restaurant

The restaurant from outside. This look was very impressive to me but I was a bit didappointed to see the inside of the restaurant. The inside is not so good compared to the outside look.




Programming solution

No comments:

Post a Comment