Friday, March 14, 2008

I am not blessed with the transportation service :(

From next Sunday Bording Vista is going to provide transportation for its employees. Good news huh?? Yea it is but not for me. I am not gonna get the service :(


Our company hired only one micro bus for the time being. So its not possible to cover the whole Dhaka city by that one vehicle. Consequently the office gave priority to those places where more people live around. Unfortunately very few people of our office live in the nearby areas of my house. So the bus wont pass any place which is suitable for me to get in.


Our CEO informed that another car may be hired within 6 months (!!!) and told us to keep patience until then. So those not getting the transportation service from Sunday next are keeping their patience now.




Programming solution

No comments:

Post a Comment