Monday, March 10, 2008

Warning for bloggers

Few days back I told that some Bording Vista guys are getting interested in blogging. They started to blog but in our last company general meeting our CEO told he found some of the guys are doing their personal stuffs while in the office. He even saw some persons maintaining their home page. He was not happy seeing that as time is money in Bording Vista ( he mentioned ). Clearly this is a warning for us who sometimes write blogs while in office.


I think it shouldn't be a problem if someone do that after doing his task properly in due time. In fact I am writing this blog while I am in the office but of course after the training is over for today :D but as our CEO warned us about it I will keep in my mind that I shouldn't do it unless I finished my work in due time :)




Programming solution

No comments:

Post a Comment