Sunday, March 23, 2008

I still belong to Bording Combination team

This afternoon I talked with our General Manager about my team - which team I will work with finally. He told me I will be working in Bording Combination team for the time being.


Earlier our GM informed me that I have to work in Bording Net team. I told you in one of my previous posts that I like the combination team much. So I underwent the project training and after that I approached our management to let me work in my previous team i.e. Bording Combination team. Our team leader Ankan vi also requested our CEO to keep me in this team. So the management finally changed their decision and kept me in my old team. I am happy to hear that.


So... for the time being I will be working in DMP 6 management console project. I think I will be able to contribute in this project with all my abilities :)




Programming solution

No comments:

Post a Comment