Friday, October 15, 2010

First snow of the year

Here comes the snow again :( Well, I like snow but for sure I don't like excessively long winter. Today around 3 PM, while I was working in office, suddenly one of my colleagues said "ohhh, it's snowing". We have a huge window beside our team. We looked through it and found that it was really snowing. It is very light snow because the temperature was 3 degree. It lasted only for 10 minutes. This year it is earlier than the previous two years I have been in Finland. It reminds me that the long cold winter is coming, dull days are ahead of me, and last but not least, I cannot roam around in streets for a long time anymore for the next 6 months :( I just hope winter will be followed by a nice summer next year.




Programming Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment