Monday, October 25, 2010

Just finished Harry Potter

For last few weeks I have been watching Harry Potter movies. Surprisingly I couldn't manage to watch any of Harry Potter movie earlier. I put those in my watch list for a long time. This time I have downloaded all six (1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, 2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, 5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and 6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince ) and started watching from the beginning.


All the episodes are around more or less two and half hours. So it took me many days to finish. Actually I watched it slowly because I wanted to have something in my hand to watch :P I liked the first one most. As Harry and his friends started getting older I kinda started liking them lesser and lesser. Still it's a very nice sequel and recommended for anybody from my part :)



Programming Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment